Listening to podcasts can be fun and educational. Here are some podcasts that can help out with lessons in your classroom. Please share any that you know of and do not see by going to the Contact page.
- Talks with Teachers – invites dedicated teachers to share their classroom stories
- The Edupreneur Podcast – interviews with “Edupreneurs,” who are passionate teachers pursuing entrepreneurial endeavors within and outside the classroom
- Angela Watson’s Truth for Teachers – topics range from keeping your passion high to the lies teachers tell themselves to learning how to thrive — not just survive — in the classroom
- #EdChatRadio – great as a development tool, but it’s also sure to give you lots of educators to follow
- EdSurgePodcast – features news, interviews, tips, and debates on the latest technologies and pedagogies
SOCIAL STUDIES/HISTORY Podcasts:
LEARN ENGLISH Podcasts: